|
profile
simply me ![]() Leave it all to me LIVE LOVE LAUGH |
Lifeline
Drop me a message archives
UNWRITTEN,UNPLANNED August 2011 |
Blogroll
sidetrips Acknowledgements
take a bow Designer Colours / Headers Icon |
May 25th was our first day of classes, and my first class up was something called ENGLCOM, I suddenly thought to myself, that this class has got to be one of the most mundane class that I'm ever going to take, plus the fact that I have 2 ENGLCOM classes. So I said to myself, if I was going to have this class 4 times a week, I have to make sure that after the term I could write and speak English fluently. Since I like the subject, since I was in high school, I though the class was just gonna be a hell of piece of cake, things turned a 180 degrees, that first day. Our teacher was in fact very strict and it doesn't help that he doesn't allow talking. Suddenly I started dreading the class, I couldn't even wait for the class to be over, even the entrance essay he asked as to write put pressure on my shoulders that day.
That was how I'd always look back at my first few meetings in ENGLCOM. Truth be told, it was indeed a very interesting class. I had fun writing about various topics. It was also very challenging to write about things that I haven't even experienced my entire life, such as love and relationships. Now as I look back at those days, I can't help but smile, for now I remember how good it felt to write, to write what you feel, what you want to say. It brings me to the reason why I took up the course, and why I'm so engross with it all. As i try to remember whatever goal I set for the class, all that comes to my mind, was the fact that I wanted it to be a fun and memorable on, well kudos to that, for I was definitely able to meet that.
I'll always look back to my ENGLCOM days, in which I was able to gain new ways of writing, at the same time new friends while doing so. Now I look to the future, in which I know I'll be setting new goals for the next term, though ENGLCOM won't be part of my weekly habit, I know that it will be with me, in spirit for the rest of my life. For without it I might have forgotten the beauty of putting your thoughts into words.

